Monday, August 23, 2010

Jack Pot


I went back in Susie's room to check on her after I heard the faint sound of metal clinking against metal. She had been napping, so I didn't know if the noise was Susie generated or cat generated. I peaked in her door and found her in her closet pulling on the purple skirt we bought at last year's Greek Festival. For a short period of time we used it as dress up garb for Susie, but then it was misplaced. . . until now. When Susie heard me, she looked up with so much excitement and joy, and said, "Susie found skirt with money on it!" I helped her get it out of the closet and on her little body, and she looked at me earnestly and said, "Go to store. Go buy stuff." Who needs a wallet when you have a money skirt!?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment